Romwe & Tights Please goodies!


Here's my latest Lookbook post! I'm wearing a new t-shirt and earrings from Romwe.com, the American Apparel Disco Short, new House of Holland 'Bones' tights from tightsplease.co.uk and black Underground creepers.




I love this Givenchy-esque panther print t-shirt from Romwe.com which I purchased courtesy of Romwe's generous blogger freebie allowance! The black obviously goes with everything while the print and sheer panel at the top simultaneously makes it an interesting piece.


The second item I purchased with my Romwe gift allowance was these gorgeous spike earrings. They're a perfect statement piece without being too 'in your face' and are ideal for toughening up an otherwise neutral outfit.

   


Finally I completed my outfit with House of Holland's 'Bones' tights. I've owned HoH tights before and can't fault them; the quality is great as long as you're very careful when putting them on (especially if your nails are long like mine!) and they look fab. These tights were a gift from the wonderful Tights Please where you can also purchase other HoH tights, socks and underwear with free UK delivery for a limited time!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,